I want everyone on my team to be successful with their Origami Owl business.
There is so much great stuff available to all O2 designers that it can sometimes be overwhelming. Where do I start???
I have included some key documents in this blog that will help get you started in your O2 business. You may not use everything you see here (and you don't have to). Each Designer's business is like one of our lockets, customizable to fit YOU. We do need to be mindful to stay within the guidelines The Nest (AKA our corporate office) has set up within the P&P manual, but most of what you do depends on how you want to run your business.
Link to useful documents as you start your business:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B_PmS5M6CoOlbHU3UVpGTm5KS0k&usp=sharing
Link to Designer training documents and webinars:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B_PmS5M6CoOlV0VSb3RNeGhPSmM&usp=sharing
Of course I am always a phone call or email away so let me know if you have any questions or need any additional support. If you are on Facebook be sure to friend request me so I can have you added to the various Facebook groups for our downlines. These are SO helpful when you have a quick question, and the O2 family of designers is so supportive of each other, sharing strategies and business ideas constantly. This is also where a lot of new pictures and documents are shared to help you market your O2 business.
Make Today AWESOME!!
Allison


You should post updates to your blog with the same stuff you post to Facebook. Then I can Google + your posts.
ReplyDelete