Visit my website to view the full line of Origami Owl custom jewelry www.allyhoot.origamiowl.com
Or you can contact me at allyhoot55@gmail.com to request a catalogue be mailed to you.
Want to earn FREE jewelry? Email me about hosting a Jewelry Bar either in your home or online and you can be on your way to getting your wish list for FREE.
I am going to let you in on a secret... I earn anywhere from $100-300 on every jewelry bar I hold. Think about it... if you join Origami Owl as a Designer you get to buy our jewelry at 30-50% off and earn money while having a blast meeting new people. Help them share their stories through jewelry. 2 Jewelry bars per month pays off my car loan, 1 more to pay off my electric bill, etc.
Can that be true??? Call or email me to find out why I LOVE my job.
631-456-2377 (cell)
Make today AWESOME!!
Allison Nocher


1st comment! If you need help with blogger, just let me or Justin know. We got pretty good at it when we set up our blog (plus I used to run my own blog way back in the day).
ReplyDeleteWhen you are on https://www.blogger.com/home, click on the middle icon that opens the drop down list (has Overview, Posts, Pages, etc...) If you click on Layout, you can add Gadgets. Some popular Basic Gadgets are "Subscribe To" and "Follow By Email". I also know HTML so if you are having problem with any code, let me know.